Project Management and Consultancy
Hooper and Co are our sister company, helping clients navigate the complex trade issues of customs compliance and international trade.
Freight Consultancy is the process of overseeing and managing a cost-efficient operation and delivery of goods. Freight management combines logistics experience, human resources and knowledge to ensure a smooth coordination between carriers and shippers.
We can help with:
- Identifying your exposure to import and export risks
- Identify potential customs accreditations, authorisations and special procedures that could benefit your business including your bottom line and cash flow
- Reducing the opportunity for Customs penalties
- Implement your own policies and procedures to ensure checks and balances are in place
- Training and education in all areas of customs and international trade to ensure you are aware of the changes taking place
- Effective packing and availability of materials
- Adapting to change, This is very important because of new markets, new products and new sourcing.
- Retaining procurement flexibility but also leveraging global spend.
- In-house capability versus out-source. Solutions to improve performance and also reduce costs.
- Proactive liaison with suppliers, partners and customers
- 24/7 project support
- Project manager attendance to oversee key operations and ensure successful delivery
- Site, route and port surveys
- Customs brokerage
- Documentation issuance
- Letter of credit review and presentation
- Establishing contact with, selecting, and engaging carriers and transportation companies
- Negotiating terms and conditions, rates, and expectations associated with the transportation of goods
- Preparing the appropriate labelling and paperwork to accompany all goods in transit
- Tracking the movement of these goods throughout the Supply Chain
- Managing and overseeing the receipt and payment of invoices associated with the transportation of goods
- Looking for opportunities to optimize the movement of goods to improve delivery performance, reduce transit time, reduce cost, and lower environmental impacts
Get in touch
Let us help with your shipments.