International Documents and Paperwork
We like to think of ourselves and more than just a transport company therefore we offer a full range of advice and guidance on all aspects of paperwork.
Common documentation that we provide and can give guidance on includes:
- Commercial Invoices
- Arab & EC Certificates of Origin
- EUR1 and ATR documents
- ATA Carnets
- Letters of Credit
For Letters of Credit, we at Independent Freight can undertake the below processes, or provide elements of this if required:
- Preparation of all documents, such as Certificates of Origin, and ensuring the appropriate wording and formats are used.
- Liaison with the applicant, ensuring they are kept up to date with the process, shipping dates and arrival times of the consignment.
- Prepare spreadsheets, document timelines and Gantt Charts to ensure that each paper is prepared in accordance with the Letter of Credit and that it is presented to the bank in good time.
- Review Letter of Credit applications with appropriate members of staff, ensuring its shipping compliance.
- Liaison with departments within the customers’ organization to assist the deadlines in Operations, Finance and Transport.
- Preparation of Letter of Credit transport documents
- Running the prepared documents by the customer to confirm their satisfaction, before the documents are sent to the bank
- Personally taking the documentation to the bank for presentation
- Communicating with the shipping line if appropriate
Independent Freight works with all the major courier companies.
Due to the volume of work we give to these carriers we can offer you discounted prices on small parcel shipments to locations worldwide.
We offer an express service and a cheaper economy product for those shipments which are not quite as urgent.
We will also organise the paperwork the collection from you and then track parcel and deal with any delays including customs clearance problems should they arise on your behalf.
Let us help with your courier shipments. Call us today on 024 7634 3037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org